Facebook has just asked me to See my 2012 year in review. It wants me to view my 20 biggest moments. To Facebook I want to say: you have no idea what I’ve been up to this year….Also, this post, along with your advertisement, is premature as we are only 95% through this year. Curious, I allowed facebook to review my year. Facebook got a few events right, but also on the list were me sleeping at work, updating my profile pictures, and going bowling. However, here are 20 moments from this year to which facebook is clueless.
1. I almost abandoned ship when lightening struck the rig and set off the abandon ship alarms.
2. I participated in multi million dollar jobs… my name is on them.
3. I’ve been sent home from work…. more than once.
4. I became someone’s “supervisor”. They call me boss.
5. I told a grown man to “eff off”, and he respected me for it…
6. I stayed awake for 48 hours.
7. I’ve cried at work…. more than a dozen times.
8. I participate in skeet shooting regularly.
9. I completed a full calender year with Whataberger.
10. I moved… not away to college, and not within my home state. I packed up my things and moved to a different state where I pay income tax.
11. My hair fits in a ponytail for the first time in almost two years.
12. I celebrated Mardi Gras down the Bayou.
13. I’ve been to more college and professional sports games than I have in my life combined.
14. I’ve made friends from 6 different continents. I have many new places on my list to visit.
15. I have spent one week as an “evacuee” from a hurricane.
16. I touched a dolphin.
17. I almost stole a dog.
18. I did steal a taser.
19. I’ve been offshore 20+ times.